Courageously Living the Gospel Goals
- Forming 10-15 Small Faith Sharing Groups by January 31, 2020
- Offer a parish wide multi-generational event by December 2019
- 10-15 individuals active in a Homeless Ministry to provide spiritual support, food, clothing and other needs to homeless persons in our local community by December 2019
- Enhance welcome ministries by adding 15-20 additional active ministry members by May 31 2020.
- Enroll 10-30 families as St. Lawrence Ambassadors of Faith offering prayer and assistance to parish families and individuals who are in need (physically, emotionally, spiritually) at homes or rehab centers by May 31, 2020
- Provide 4-6 parish wide evangelistic talks by clergy or lay people by May 31 2020
- Offer 4-6 “life coaching” sessions on finance, stress, mental health, etc. by May 31, 2020
- Offer a parish campus service day on a half day of school by May 31, 2020.
- Offer a 1-3 part parish wide series on “The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family” by December 2019
- Offer 6-10 Immigration assistance workshops on topics like legal aspects of immigration and ESL classes by May 31 2020
- Offer one Family Service and Retreat Day by May 31, 2020
- Offer 10-15 community events after weekend Masses by May 31 2020
- 20-30 individuals involved with a Single Adult Ministry. This ministry would provide 10-15 opportunities for single adults to come for prayer, dinner, activities, and spiritual growth by May 31, 2020
- Offer a group for senior adults, their families, and their friends that meets monthly by providing fellowship, social activities, spiritual growth, and community service opportunities by May 2020
- Develop a Youth Ministry Evangelization Team of 8-10 of older teenagers and adults that would be trained in relational ministry and evangelization by June 2020
- Create an intercessory adoration team of 8-10 people who will pray for our teens by name every week during Eucharistic Adoration by October 2019
- Offer a 4-6 week small group bible or book study opportunity by May 2020
- Offer a day EDGE Middle School Youth Ministry retreat by May 2020
- Offer a combined Core Team Retreat for Middle & High School Volunteers by May 2020.
- Offering a weekly EDGE Middle School Youth Ministry gathering by May 2020.
- Completion of the renovation of Youth Ministry meeting room by June 2020